Monday, January 26, 2009

Jordan and April

This past weekend, Bryan's cousin, Jordan, and his fiance, April came and stayed with us. April had never been to NYC and this was a Christmas-present-trip. They will get married May 23rd and we will head to Bonita Springs, Florida to celebrate with them. We are very happy for them! On Saturday night we met them in Manhattan for some Thai food, a carriage ride in Central Park and a stroll through an empty midtown - in 18 degree weather!
Jordan and April
Bryan and Me (I'm talking through the photo)
April with the horse, Plaza in the background.
Outside Rockefeller
I also finished my January-term accounting class last week. I start the Spring semester today. The beginning of the end! I am looking forward to a new set of classes and I know the next couple of months will fly by. I will be taking four classes: Real Estate Valuation and Analysis, Real Estate Law, Management of Financial Institutions and Business Policy.
Finally for this post, Jonas on a bag. He likes to lie on things (sometimes when we're playing cards on the bed he will come and sit right down on top of them). Last weekend while I was cleaning, I set this plastic bag on the bed. Sure enough, Jonas came, lay down and fell asleep. Here he is awakened by my clicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment