Last week, two important babies were born!
Caleb Madison , son of Megan and Kevin (Bryan's brother) was born on Monday, March 2nd. He weighed 8 lbs, 12 ozs. He is our sixth nephew! Here is a picture of him with Megan, Ephraim and Joel, his two older brothers. Joel made an important observation: "He has no teeth."
On Saturday, March 7th, our first niece was born! Claire Elizabeth, daughter of Lara and Jonathan (my brother) weighed in a 6 lbs 4 ozs. Here is a picture of Lara and Claire.
On Saturday, March 7th, our first niece was born! Claire Elizabeth, daughter of Lara and Jonathan (my brother) weighed in a 6 lbs 4 ozs. Here is a picture of Lara and Claire.
Both babies, both moms (and both dads) seem to be doing very well. Ecstatic on both days, I kept saying, "It's not every day that your nephew is born!" and "It's not every day that your niece is born!" It seems, however, to be a more regular occurrence for us these days. My friends keep asking me, how many brothers and sisters do you have?!
I can't wait to see them! We're heading to Pennsylvania to see Caleb in a week and a half, and we hope to get to North Carolina around Easter sometime. I'm sure I will have more pictures up soon. Welcome Caleb and Claire!
No comments:
Post a Comment